I think what I do is check the get checkout to the version I want to upgrade to, and then run:
1) docker-compose run --rm web rails db:migrate
2) docker-compose run --rm web rails assets:precompile
@agocs does that make sense to you?
@jon The general upgrade instructions seem to suggest more steps.
My _guess_ is you might need to
1) get the latest version (`docker exec -ti [container id] bash` , fetch tags, then check out the tag you want)
2) DB migration
3) Asset precompile step
4) systemctl restart mastodon-sidekiq
5) systemctl reload mastodon-web